Join End Rape On Campus’s Centering Our Mental Health: A Fire-Side Chat with Survivors at the Margins on July 28, 2pm EST/11am PST, in honor of Bebe Moore Campbell Minority Mental Health Month. In this discussion, we will highlight historically underserved, misrepresented survivors of sexual violence and their plight of navigating through the oppressive systems that prevent them from gaining access to mental health services, while creating a space that affirms survivors’ identities in order to reduce the stigma and shame that surrounds sexual violence and mental health.
All who register + attend will be given a 3-month premium access to Mooditude!
- Savanna Palafox, Founder of Exceptional HEROES @exceptional_heroes
- Ashley Zarah, Iranian-American Dark-Pop Singer and Songwriter, @ashleyzarah
- Nicole Peluso,Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Mooditude @mooditudeapp
- Daniel Mango, MSW, Director of Black Mental Health, International Mental Health Association, @teamimha
- Kacey Lee, Space to Speak
- Kenyora Parham, MSW – Executive Director, End Rape On Campus
- Sarah McPherson, MSW – Program Manager, End Rape On Campus