contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

Los Angeles, CA


End Rape on Campus provides free, direct support to campus activists who are filing federal Title IX and/or Clery complaints in order to hold colleges and universities accountable for their handling of sexual misconduct.

How We Help

I’m not sure if I want to file a federal complaint. How can EROC help me?

You can talk with a staff member from End Rape on Campus (EROC) to see whether you have a case for a federal complaint to the Office for Civil Rights and/or a Clery complaint to the Clery Compliance Division. EROC staff will not focus on sexual assault/rape experiences, but will instead ask for information about the school’s actions since these are the basis for federal complaints.

I want to file a federal complaint. How can EROC help me?

Once you decide to file a Title IX and/or Clery complaint, EROC will assign a staff member to your case who will guide you through each step of the process. She will help you identify additional complainants, assist with writing and editing the complaint(s), help you craft a media strategy, and provide emotional and other support as needed. Your EROC staff member can also connect you with other complainants, survivor networks, legal services, and a survivor safe space for those in crisis.

Are EROC staff members attorneys?

EROC staff members are students, faculty, administrators, and allies who have successfully filed federal complaints with the Department of Education. We are not attorneys. While some campus activists have used attorneys to file their federal complaints, the vast majority of federal complaints have been filed without the assistance of attorneys. Filing complaints is an administrative process, not a legal process. If you are in need of legal advice, we can connect you with attorneys who are experts in campus sexual misconduct cases.

How will EROC maintain my privacy?

EROC will maintain complainant privacy and will not disclose the name of any complainant without the explicit permission of that complainant. 

How can I get in contact with EROC?

You can call us (424.777.EROC) or email us ( A volunteer staff member will get back to you as soon as possible (typically within one business day).