Administrative Fellowship Opening at EROC
End Rape on Campus (EROC) is seeking an Administrative Fellow for a position in Durham, North Carolina. This individual must be committed to ending gender-based violence in all educational settings, and have a keen understanding of the administrative efforts needed to sustain a start up non profit. The Administrative Fellow will report to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Donations tracking, acknowledgments, and organization
- Donor relations and communications assistance
- Internal metrics tracking, including survivor-support related metrics
- Assistance in managing staff travel and reimbursements
- Additional responsibilities and projects as requested
The ideal candidate for Administrative Fellow will:
- be able to work out of an office in Durham, NC twice a week
- commit to working 15 - 20 hours per week (in the office, and elsewhere)
- have 2+ years of administrative experience (in college is fine)
- have experience with Google Drive and Excel -- experience with Salesforce is a plus!
- be extremely detail oriented, while in a fast-paced environment
- be able to stay on top of their responsibilities
- be committed to finishing projects on deadline
The Administrative Fellow will receive a stipend and will ideally begin sometime in September. Please submit a cover letter and a resume as attachments to email@example.com with “Administrative Fellow” in the subject line. You must be able to work in-person in Durham, NC.
Applications are due by September 16, 2016.